CASH DELIVERY VEHICLES
Constructed to the latest security standards
They feature a closed two/three-chamber system:
• Armored on all sides
• Electrically controlled against unauthorized access.
Mounted on a variety of basic chassis, in exact response to the required level of protection.
Payloads range from 700 to 2000 Kgs, depending on the basic chassis and the level of protection.
Civil Optional Features:
- Composite armor (up to 7.62×51 NATO AP, M2, AP)
- Bullet proof glass windows
- Acoustic alarm system
- Air conditioning system
- Run-Flat-Tires system (R.F.T)
- Automatic locking system
- Exit hatch
- Automatic engine fire extinguishing system
- Gun ports (one way)
- Gas/anti-gas sprinklers
- Public address system
- Intercom system
- Communication system
- Interlock gate for personnel/valuables
- Money safe, additionally locked
- Explosion proof fuel tank
Purchasing B.A.T Cash Delivery Vehicles will assure you:
- State-of-the-art technologies incorporated in your product.
- Adherence to stringent international standards.
- Up-to-date infrastructure, production lines, ballistic lab, and fluoroscope lab, all working together to ensure the highest product quality.
Highly skilled experts, who base their designs on years of extensive work with a host of civil customers worldwide, provide the optimal solution to cost-effectively meet all customer requirements.